JAKTOOL is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for supporting precision prototype services through programming and operation of machinery and the application of engineering technology.
Are you an engineer who is looking to challenge yourself? Are you looking for a hands-on career with a diversity of projects? Our team is expanding and we are looking for engineers who are passionate and looking to make a difference Our team designs, engineers, and prototypes a variety of products . Join a team of engineers immersed in a diverse portfolio of projects. Let’s build something great together!
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate JAKTOOL core values:
- Communicating Clearly
- Showing Confidence with Humility
- Seeking & Applying Knowledge
- Expressing an Enthusiastic Attitude
- Applying a Strong Work Ethic
- Building Trust on Multiple Levels
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop complex manufacturing processes and documentation:
- Tooling selection, work-holding, machining and finishing processes, work instructions, control plans, etc.
- Create custom tooling and fixtures as needed to support the prototype manufacturing and qualification cycle
- Understand and apply GD&T
- Use precision inspection and validation instruments (optical comparator, micrometers, standard measurement test equipment)
- Resource management to maximize throughput to meet schedule
- Pursue and apply the latest manufacturing and industry-related processes.
- Coordinate and manage project schedules
- Participate in periodic product development and design review meetings
- Collaborating with a team to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
- Apply problem-solving techniques, i.e. root-cause analysis, to develop solutions and drive reliable
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering.
- 2+ years of hands-on machine shop prototype manufacturing work experience can be substituted for a degree
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Solid and proven experience as a Manufacturing/Process/CNC Engineer
- Skilled in a CNC Machining Environment within a Lean Culture
- CNC Programming and Execution Experience Required
- Familiarity with: Mastercam, HAAS, DMG Mori
- ISO 9001 Experience
JAKTOOL must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 - Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. The Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued provisions stating that all employees must be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022. JAKTOOL strives to maintain a safe workplace for all employees and has fully adopted the standards issued.