Managing Director, Business Development
The Managing Director, Business Development is responsible for prospecting Healthcare/Medical Device partners through the promotion and marketing of JAKTOOL's capabilities and services which can help companies through the product development cycle.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate JAKTOOL core values:
- Communicating Clearly
- Showing Confidence with Humility
- Seeking & Applying Knowledge
- Expressing an Enthusiastic Attitude
- Applying a Strong Work Ethic
- Building Trust on Multiple Levels
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospecting, engaging and closing business
- Consistently follow up on leads that could turn into large opportunities.
- Coordinate with leadership to continuously optimize the sales process.
- Generate, participate, and lead sales meetings and telephone calls
- Prepare proposals and respond to requests for bids
- Conduct and report detailed data analysis and research additional market opportunities for potential and existing client services
- Conduct studies, analyses and develop strategies to address market and client needs.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to maximize cross-sell opportunities
- Represent the company as a participant or exhibitor, at industry events and conferences
- Interact with internal and external marketing coordinators to ensure current assets and campaigns are appropriated accepted to support business development.
- Develop and maintain business development process
- Lead business development team to meet revenue targets and be responsive to customer needs.
- BS in Engineering, Science or related field
- 10 years’ experience in sales & marketing within the Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
- Experience with sales support, proposal generation, report generation, project management, and tracking of prospects through the life of the deal required
- Ability to identify industry trends as they develop
- Ability to negotiate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel, as needed
JAKTOOL must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 - Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. The Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued provisions stating that all employees must be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022. JAKTOOL strives to maintain a safe workplace for all employees and has fully adopted the standards issued.